Announcement from YOSHIKO

Please visit my new website, TULITA CREATIONS, unique jewelry and accessories to help wearers balance their energies.
TULITA: तुलित, means 'balanced' in Sanskrit.
If you're looking for an one-of-a-kind gift for special someone in your life or treat yourself, visit store page to exploring unique collection.

One-of-a-kind Unique Handcrafted Jewelry Charms Figurines

3.15.2009

NEW! item - Purse Charm/Glasses Holder

This new item purse charm/glasses holder is made for my friend Mayumi.

She got an idea when she was looking at some of my purse charms and glasses holders. She chose one and asked me "Is this purse charm able to change to a glasses holder?" Yes! Almost everything is possible handmade by me!! I added a ring parts which holds glasses to that purse charm then added some more chains and beads to spiced up. Actually it is a great idea. The glasses holder doesn't have to be a way used to be. (wearing around your neck) It's okay to hold glasses anywhere you want.
Thank you Mayumi for giving me the new design idea.

Purse Charm + Glasses Holder
= NEW! item and detachable charm

And one more neat idea, I put a lobster clasp on the top end of the charm so it's removable now. You can attach it wherever you like.

No comments: