Announcement from YOSHIKO

Please visit my new website, TULITA CREATIONS, unique jewelry and accessories to help wearers balance their energies.
TULITA: तुलित, means 'balanced' in Sanskrit.
If you're looking for an one-of-a-kind gift for special someone in your life or treat yourself, visit store page to exploring unique collection.

One-of-a-kind Unique Handcrafted Jewelry Charms Figurines

3.30.2009

Handcrafted Beads Jewellery Birthday Gift

I chose these Swarovski components for the special custom order from my friend. This is a birthday gift for her daughter. She purchased a white gold necklace chain before. She ordered me something nice for it. I suggested her to use Swarovski chandelier components STRASS #8721.
Don't you think simple is best?
Swarovski #8721 is pretty large drop and Blue Aurora Borealis is very sparkly. I think design should be simple for using the component like this. She liked my idea. I also chose Swarovski #5000. Here is the custom ordered necklace top, special birthday gift from the mother to the daughter.
Look at the beaded clasp on Swarovski #8721. I like this way more than putting a jump ring directly through the component's hole.
It shows the handcrafted detail and avoid to scratch on the surface as well.

1 comment:

gifts Philippines said...

Wow! this handcrafted beads jewelry really awesome its a perfectly gift for my sister. Keep posting!

toni