Announcement from YOSHIKO

Please visit my new website, TULITA CREATIONS, unique jewelry and accessories to help wearers balance their energies.
TULITA: तुलित, means 'balanced' in Sanskrit.
If you're looking for an one-of-a-kind gift for special someone in your life or treat yourself, visit store page to exploring unique collection.

One-of-a-kind Unique Handcrafted Jewelry Charms Figurines

3.28.2008

"Splendid Line" choker

I made this choker for my husband's sister Adrienne as a birthday gift a couple years ago. The pattern is the same as the "Splendid Line", but I changed one of the bead's size to make it look different and special from the others.






matching bracelet

She liked this colour combination of pale pink, topaz browns and bronze. She told me the colours match a lot of different items in her wardrobe amazingly well.

No comments: