Announcement from YOSHIKO

Please visit my new website, TULITA CREATIONS, unique jewelry and accessories to help wearers balance their energies.
TULITA: तुलित, means 'balanced' in Sanskrit.
If you're looking for an one-of-a-kind gift for special someone in your life or treat yourself, visit store page to exploring unique collection.

One-of-a-kind Unique Handcrafted Jewelry Charms Figurines

3.29.2008

"Splendid Line" bracelet for Sandra's wedding

This bracelet was a custom order for Sandra's wedding. She liked my "Splendid Line" and ordered a double line to make it more special. I liked the double line idea so I made some with another colour. I like to get new design ideas from customers.

I used silver coloured fire polish beads for the bottom base and set SWAROVSKI crystal beads #5301 Crystal and some Crystal Silver Shade for the design point. Crystal Silver Shade is one of my favorite colours.
It achieves a platinum effect on the crystals so I like to use this colour, especially for bridal jewellery.

No comments: