Announcement from YOSHIKO

Please visit my new website, TULITA CREATIONS, unique jewelry and accessories to help wearers balance their energies.
TULITA: तुलित, means 'balanced' in Sanskrit.
If you're looking for an one-of-a-kind gift for special someone in your life or treat yourself, visit store page to exploring unique collection.

One-of-a-kind Unique Handcrafted Jewelry Charms Figurines

3.05.2011

Sports Spirit Jewelry and Accessories

These are the necklace and the bracelet I made with volleyball charms. Why volleyball?
My sister-in-law Adrienne, her girls Juliana and Sofia play volleyball and they all really good players!
One day I went to see Sofia's game. I was inspired by a lot of young girls there play seriously. Later I checked sports theme items then found some good looking charms.
The heart charm I ordered has Swarovski Crystal AB so I added Swarovski crystal Art. 5000, 6m/m round beads to dangle on the necklace and the bracelet.
I also made key chains and cellphone charms too. I added a clasp on the cellphone charm, allow it add to necklace, bracelet, purses/bags, zipper pull whether you want.
The cellphone charm is made with 3D volleyball charm and Swarovski crystal Art. 5301 4m/m and 6m/m beads. There are 6 colors, Purple, Dark Blue, Aqua, Red, Clear and Black.
Check more details at my studio Dazzling U,
Dazzling U*ArtFire Kiosk for facebook user.

No comments: