Announcement from YOSHIKO

Please visit my new website, TULITA CREATIONS, unique jewelry and accessories to help wearers balance their energies.
TULITA: तुलित, means 'balanced' in Sanskrit.
If you're looking for an one-of-a-kind gift for special someone in your life or treat yourself, visit store page to exploring unique collection.

One-of-a-kind Unique Handcrafted Jewelry Charms Figurines

6.04.2009

Handcrafted Jewelled Bookmark - gift idea Ⅰ

These are bookmarks I made with a beautiful Swarovski crystal component Art. 4461, the fancy stone classical square. Looks like a genuine gemstone, don't you think? Its perfectly facetted surface add class to this design.
I got three different colours of them a couple years ago. I was going to make a necklace once but I stopped with some reasons. The size, 16m/m square is pretty big and thickness of this stone is unstable on the bust. I couldn't decide what do I make with them for a long time then finally decided to make a bookmark.

Indian Sapphire (sold) / Tanzanite (in stock) / Smoke Topaz (in stock)

The bookmark in the market...
there are a lot of different designs, materials and price ranges. I wanted to make something like a tresure. The result is simply beautiful and very special. I loved it. I want one for myself.
I think this would be a one-of a-kind gift for someone special for you. And it also would be an ideal gift for a great reader as well.
It made exclusively with Swarovski elements, Art. 4461 16m/m was framed with Art. 5000 6m/m and Art. 5301 4m/m and two of beads ball were made with Art. 5301.

No comments: