Announcement from YOSHIKO

Please visit my new website, TULITA CREATIONS, unique jewelry and accessories to help wearers balance their energies.
TULITA: तुलित, means 'balanced' in Sanskrit.
If you're looking for an one-of-a-kind gift for special someone in your life or treat yourself, visit store page to exploring unique collection.

One-of-a-kind Unique Handcrafted Jewelry Charms Figurines

4.06.2008

Spring has come! "Sweet Blooms"

This "Sweet Blooms" necklace was the first custom order I made, very memorable piece for me.
I chose these pink and green colours at the client's request. She also ordered a matching bracelet.
I can't forget how thrilled I was at this very first order. Thanks again, Lynn.

Later I made other colour ranges. This design has become one of the most popular pieces in my collection.

No comments: